Diapering is just one the few things we need to do as parents. Taking care of our little one's bottoms is a big deal! There is no wrong way, only choices. I know cloth diapering vs disposables can be a hot topic, but there really is not right answer. You do what you feel is best for you and your family.
That being said, here are a few tips that may help you make the decision.
1. They are super cute!
1. Your family will save $2500 per child vs using disposables.
3. Eco-friendly. Saves one ton of waste from going into landfills.
4. It's easy to learn how to use and clean them.
5. Less diaper rash from skin exposed to sodium polycralate (shiny crystals in the diaper)
6. Can help facicliate quicker potty training as they recongnize soon when they are wet.
1. Convience. can be purchase just about anywhere at anytime.
2. Easy and convenient for travelling.
3. Wetness protection. Less diaper rashes.
4. A baby can go potty numerous times in one diaper as they hold 3 times their weight unlike cloth doapers that need to be changed more frequently.
5. Less leaking. Hold's well for over night time.
6. Easy to secure straps.
7. Variety of sizes.
Either way you go, your ultimate goal is keeping your baby clean, dry and happy.
At our momstown Baby Basics Diapering program, we discussed these and many other diapering questions, including wipes and diaper creams. Walmart Canada sponsored our Baby Basics programs and we gave away loot bags and prizes too!
We had great sponsors donating prizes and loot bags contributions as well!
Huggies Natural Care travel pack baby wipes, are re-sealable and great for on the go usage. All moms know that Huggies slip on diapers are a unique item that makes moms life easier as the baby becomes more active. Anything to help changing diapers with our active toddlers is a bonus!
The cloth-like and quilted Parent's Choice Baby Wipes are designed for use on a baby's delicate skin. They are moistened with a mild cleansing solution enriched with Aloe and Vitamin E to wipe little bottoms, hands and faces. Each pack of hypoallergenic baby wipes includes 20 sheets. With its fresh scent, your baby will not only feel clean but smell clean, too. Keep a pack of Parents' Choice Baby Wipes in the diaper bag or car for on-the-go diaper changes or clean up.
Pampers Sensitive wipes, require less wiping for more gentle cleaning* They are clinically proven mild, hypoallergenic, perfume-free and Dermatologist tested. Plus they are the #1 choice of hospitals (based on sales data).
Our fabulous moms got to take homw some great prizes too!
Next time, it could be you!
We also made cute footprint Skunks for mama's little stinkers.