momstown Newmarket-Aurora is looking for a new owner. We are looking for someone with entrepreneurial drive and leadership qualities. Do you have business related Sales & Networking experience? Are you looking for a work from home business that offers more flexibility than a traditional job? Then this might be a great opportunity for you!
momstown.ca is a unique blend of early education programming and mama support delivered both online and in-person. With a momstown program pass, Canadian moms can choose from an extensive range of programs for children ages 0-6 years old. Each month your local chapter runs 20+ events – all created by early childhood educators and including developmental areas of art, literacy, music, and science. momstown.ca offers unlimited adventures with your kids, family events, moms night out – plus the chance to connect with other moms in your community.
Through momstown digital media we are able to promote Community Events, Charitable Organizations, Local Businesses, member discounts, interactive promotional events, trade shows and Community Contests.
Revenue is generated through advertising and the sale of program passes.
• Low investment required
• Can work from home
• Support and training through momstown.ca
• Exclusive license to own and run momstown Newmarket-Aurora
• Established clients and partners in the community
• Established locations to run weekly events
• Territory includes Newmarket-Aurora
• Support through other momstown chapters across Canada
• License to run proprietary momstown event programming complete with in-depth 5 year momstown national educational curriculum.
• Completed some form of post secondary education.
• Business related experience
• Entrepreneurial drive with leadership qualities
• Sales & Networking experience
• Strong understanding of social media, marketing, and community outreach
• Skilled at event planning and execution using guided materials including the ability to venue
source, negotiate, manage attendees
• Excellent written communication skills
• Strong computer (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, PPT) & website knowledge
• Results oriented and analytical
• Energetic and passionate do-er who can make things happen, self-starter and self-motivated
• Proven team building skills
• Full time commitment and work from home business that offers more flexibility than a traditional
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you or someone you know, please contact Christine Mannello at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.